Introductory Photo Essay


I am a psychology major, religion minor, but I was also a music composition major. Last year I took photos for the music composition department in front of the Walsh Performing Arts Center and Ed Landreth where I took piano lessons since I was 6 years old.

I love dancing and I love participating in multicultural organizations. Last year we danced in SAICA's Experience India.

I love going to the commons because there is always something interesting to do there. Last year SAICA had a holi festival. Holi is a Hindu festival celebrating Spring!

Image may contain: plant, nature and outdoor
I am always looking for an opportunity to travel and learn something new. Last year I went on the Slave Trade Bus Tour to Louisiana. It was such a rewarding experience and towards the end of  the trip we were able to see the marshlands of the 9th Ward. I love capturing the beauties of nature.

Image may contain: one or more people, outdoor and nature
Lastly, I really enjoy travelling with friends and discovering new places. I don't mind going somewhere just to take pictures. Last year we went to Turner Falls and climbed to the top just to do that.

Comments

  1. What captivating images, Lexi! You have a superb visual sensibility. I'm looking forward to seeing what YOU see during our time in London this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4

Week 2